Manteo and Banks questions

With the soulthwest winds and clearing, warming skies, I fear the hummer
may decide to pack his bags and leave today. If anyone sees it early
tomorrow morning, please post ASAP. It is a long way to drive for naught,
and being car bound is a terrible way to spend several hours on a beautiful
day.
Are alcids still being  seen at the Banks? Anyone  have luck with the
Clark's Grebe today? Jeff, any action in the Gardens yet? If the hummer
stays, would like to  see all we can while there.
Gail Lankford
Raleigh