warbler arrival

Heard my first black-and-white warbler of the season today. Does anyone know where I can find a list of approximate warbler arrival dates?

Also, according to all I've read about phoebes, sexes are alike in adults. However, I've noticed a slight size and color difference in the mating pair in my yard. According to my readings, the female is the sole nest builder. While observing the pair through binocs today, I noticed the female (one with dried mud on her bill) was slightly smaller and buffier than the male. Could this be subtle sexual dimorphism, age difference, or mere individual variation?

Forever curious,
Leah

Leah Campbell Cornwell, SC faeriemaiden@hotmail.com

"In order to see birds, it is necessary to become a part of the silence." Robert Lynd