Winter or Spring?

When I went birding this morning, I wasn't sure if it was winter or spring.
The weather defiantly said winter (it was 35 degrees and snowing heavily),
but when I got to South Mountains State Park the songs in the air defiantly
said spring!  It sounded as if there was a Black-throated Green Warbler
singing from EVERY Hemlock tree in the park.  I saw at least 10 and heard
many more.  There were also Black-and-white and Pine Warblers singing as
well as Blue-headed Vireos.  It was certainly deferent to see these birds in
the snow.

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club