More Bald Eagle pictures

The mature Bald Eagle was back at the ferry terminal at Fort Fisher, NC last
week and I took a few photos of him on a different piling this time. An
immature Bald Eagle has appeared at the Southport terminal for the last 3
days and I took some photos on a piling with the boat moving so the quality
could be better; and some flight shots with the sun shining through his
feathers. They don't seem to have a time pattern but mostly in the mornings
around 0930. The photos are in the Fort Fisher Gallery at the following
site:
www.pbase.com/sellbirding   Some how I don't seem to tire of taking Eagle
photos.

Harry D Sell