Mason Farm Sat. April 5

Hi List,
 I made a quick, one hour visit to Mason Farm in Chapel Hill, NC on
Saturday just before the sky opened up with a thundershower. I recorded 25
species, including white-eyed vireo (heard only), blue-grey gnatcatcher,
ruby crowned kinglet, golden crowned kinglet, and at least 7 common
yellowthroat calling (one seen out in open). I also saw a red-tailed hawk,
2 turkey vultures, and 6 confused canada geese flying over and around in
circles. This was my first visit there. It was a great site that I hope to
visit again on my next trip to NC.

Wendy R. West
Decatur, GA