Re: Blue-winged Warbler

Bob,

Great Bird!  Not only is BWW very rare in spring on
the SC Coast, but y'all beat the previous early date
record by 5 days.  Yet another sign that things are
running early this year.

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC

PS You might want to send a rudimentary sight report
to Will Post at the Charleston Museum in order to
officially revise the early date in the next version
of/supplement to 'Status and Distribution of SC
Birds'.