Wilkesboro Greenway

Surprisingly, something positive coming out of Wilkes County for a change!
Although it has been in existence for over a year, I just birded the new
greenway along the Reddies and Yadkin rivers this past Saturday. It can be
accessed across from the CVS on 421 business and apparently from 268
business as well. My highlight of the walk was seeing a Sharpie nab a Robin
right before my eyes. Ought to be a productive location during migration as
there is a very large floodplain field adjacent to the greenway. Great
biking conditions as the trail is very smooth and level throughout.

Spotted Sandpiper
Great Egret
Palm Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler