HBSP

Hi C'birders,
Yesterday morning, Dave Gustafson and I birded the jetty pond area and
the causeway and had 33 species which I entered on e-bird so if
interested in the details you can look it up at ebird/birdsource.org
 Best birds were over 500 Tree Swallows resting on the storm fence at
the north end behind the jetty. I would estimate 30-40% were juveniles!
(I think I owe someone an apology). This is the first time I had
juvenile Trees in Spring.  My only experience with juvenile Trees was
from N.J. in June and July at Allaire S.P in Monmouth County.
Additionally there was a first year Black-crowned Night-Heron and a Bank
Swallow flew directly overhead.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC