Openings On May & June Pelagic Trips From Hatteras & Manteo, NC

Dear Carolinabirders,

Due to some recent cancellations, we have now have a few openings on
pelagic trips from the North Carolina beginning this week-

May 23 from Manteo- one space
May 24 from Hatteras- two spaces
May 26 from both Manteo and Hatteras- a number of spaces are still
available
May 31 from Hatteras- three spaces
June 1 from Hatteras- probably about six spaces, maybe more

There is still plenty of space on June 7 and 8 from Hatteras, and on all
of our summer trips.  Spring is a good time to see a wide diversity of
species and has been a productive season for rarities such as Fea's and
Bermuda Petrels

For more information about our trips see our website at
www.seabirding.com/.  To make a reservation on a trip with limited
space, please call me at (252) 986-1363 or send an e-mail to confirm
that space is available.

Thanks,

Brian Patteson
Seabirding