HBSP on may 24

Hi C'birders,
Mid-day Bob Maxwell and I went to Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells Inlet,
Georgetown County, SC.  No shorebirds at low tide on the causeway. So we
did the carriage path all the way to the hollow.  34 species composed
mostly of common songbirds and long legged waders.  Migration is about
dead here although one couple said they had a Black-throated Blue
Warbler this morning.  A few tree swallows around (are they breeding
somewher closeby?)  and we saw a N. Parula going in and out of a nest in
the Spanish Moss. Full report is on e-bird.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC