pictures Eastern Screech Owl family

We just had 3 owlets emerge yesterday from a woodpecker nest box which had
been taken over by the Screech Owl pair.
I have posted too many pictures since I seem to be unable to just pick a
couple of the best pictures. (perhaps guilty of the sin of pride) Partly I
feel like a new proud papa as we have been observing the nesting progress
for some time now. You can just look at the thumbnails and view a few of the
full pictures. There are three sizes of pictures and you should choose the
smallest if you have a slow connection.
www.pbase.com/sellbirding  is the site and the owls are in the BSL (Boiling
Spring Lakes) Gallery, then the owlets are in a sub-gallery which is the
last thumbnail. Clicking on the last thumbnail " OWLETS"  will open another
gallery with the pictures of our babies. Not sure how long they will stick
around if anyone feels the need to see them.

Harry D Sell
149 South Shore Dr.
Boiling Spring Lakes, NC
910-845-3149