Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks (?)

Does anyone on the list have any information about a group of local
Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks in or around South Tibwin in Charleston
County, South Carolina?  There were fifteen birds standing around the edge
of a small pond at the southeastern corner of that property between noon at
1:00 pm today.  I scoped each bird carefully and could see no bands.  The
birds were extremely wary so I kept my distance and backed out quietly after
viewing them for almost an hour.  I'd sure appreciate any additional
information anyone may have regarding the origin of this particular group of
birds.

Thanks,
Ritch Lilly
Myrtle Beach, SC