Mississippi Kite Pair in Greenville, NC

Carolinabirders,

For the past several weeks I had been periodically seeing a single
Mississippi Kite flying over the Brook Valley golf course.  Brook Valley is
a large heavily wooded subdivision on the southeast edge of Greenville, NC.
The golf course is situated along the edge of a swampy tributary of the Tar
River, which is less than a mile away.  A more exciting observation came
yesterday when I saw a pair in flight together over the same area.  The golf
course area and adjacent swamp look good for a nest, but I have no idea
where it might be (if indeed it exists).

John
John and Paula Wright
1953-A Quail Ridge Rd
Greenville, NC 27858