Re: Looking to record Dickcissels?

Hi Dave & C-birders,

The only place I find Dickcissel's regularly as breeders in NC is around
the farm fields along the Washington/Tyrrell Co. border, North of Lake
Phelps and Pettigrew State Park.  Sorry I don't have any more specific
details as I hear them in different places each year in June.

Good luck.

Jeff

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 David.Ross@dpsnc.net wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a line on a good NC Dickcissel site for sound
> recording?
>
> Dave Ross
> Durham, NC

Jeffrey S. Pippen
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences
Rm 139 Biological Sciences Bldg, Biology Department Box 90338
Duke University, Durham, NC  27708
PH: (919) 660-7278			<jspippen@duke.edu>