From: "Paras, Andy" <APARAS@greenvillenews.com>
To: <hdavis@gcbirdclub.org>
Cc: <hreese@gcbirdclub.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:32 AM
Subject: birding and national security

Hi,

My name's Andy Paras. I'm a reporter with The Greenville News. I've read
some reports from across the country about birders running into problems
with increased national security at national parks, etc. I was wondering if
that was true here and if some people would like to talk about it.

You can reach me at 298-4220

Thanks
Andy