? summer Black-billed Cuckoo records?

Today while cruising backroads near the Cape Fear River searching for
possible kite viewing spots, on Canetuck Rd.(Pender County) I had a slim,
monochrome looking cuckoo fly across the road in scrubby pine-oak woodland.
I suspect it may have been a Black-billed. I'm aware of summer records from
Dare County and seem to recall a post or 2 about summer records in the
southern coastal plain. Anyone know if there are any reports for this area?

Dan Kaplan
Durham