Yellow-throated Warbler

Had the strangest visit from Y T Warbler yesterday,we seldom see that
Warbler in the yard. It flew up to our window and hovered peeking in the
whole time. It then landed on the windowsill walking back and forth
looking in. Next it went to the screened in porch climbing up and down
the screens. It was under the Hummer feeders sitting on the back of a
chair watching two hummers fighting. One fall we did have one coming to
our Oriole feeder every day for about a month.
He was back today checking out the feeder, but I never saw him on it
yet. Hope he stays around for awhile,lovely bird!

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C
philshar@earthlink.net