Seabrook Is. Reddish Egret, etc.

This is my first post to Carolina Birds. I've been reading posts for about a
year, after vacationing at Seabrook last year and getting interested in
birding again after about a 15-year hiatus (kids, other important life events). When
I last did a lot of birding there were no list servers, Peterson was the
standard guide (still is for me), and no one here ever heard of Eurasian collared
doves.

Saw the following at Seabrook Island, SC Aug 8-9. Numbers are maximum in
sight at one time. These were mostly at Cap'n Sam's Creek inlet at North Beach.

Brown Pelican   23
Double-cr. Cormorant    3
Great Blue Heron    1
Great Egret 3