Upcoming Special Mexico Trip

C-birders
There are still a couple of places open on our special birding tour to
Oaxaca, Mexico from 23-30 September. This tour has been put together by
Cynthia Fox from Wild Bird Center, Chapel Hill and myself. Both Cynthia and
I will be along on this Venture, which stays at the very pleasant Mision de
Los Angeles Hotel just outside the center of beautiful Oaxaca City. Using
this as our base for the whole trip, we make daily excursions to local
Zapotec ruins, small weaving villages and excellent birding habitats in the
area. Some of the stellar birds we have seen on past Ventures trips to
Oaxaca are Red Warbler (worth the price of admission!), Oaxaca and Bridled
Sparrows, Mountain Trogon, Long-tailed Wood-Partridge, White-throated Towhee
and many more.
Please contact me for the complete itinerary and other information
Simon

Simon Thompson
Ventures Birding and Nature Tours
PO Box 1095