another white hummingbird in NC

Dear All,

Today I was lucky enough to band an albinisitic Ruby-throated Hummingbird
here in West End, Moore County.  She was mostly white but she has a dusky
wash in places.  Her crown and wings show some gray--especially on the
leading edge of the outer flight feathers and she had also has some brown
and gray in her tail.  Of course her bill, feet and eyes are black.

She has been present at the feeder since last week and I am betting (based
on eth extent of corrugations on her bill) that is about when she fledged.

Hopefully I will be able to get some photos of this unusual bird on a local
web site shortly.  I will let you know.

Susan Campbell
Whispering Pines, NC