Mason Farm

Hi all,

I went out for a brief spot of birding this AM before work at Mason
Farm...not a ton going on, but still scads of GRAY CATBIRDS and WHITE-EYED
VIREOS lingering around.  Lots and lots of first-year ROBINS out and about
as well.  Didn't see much in the way of other migrants other than a pair of
female AMERICAN REDSTARTS, a YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO which posed nicely over my
head for several minutes, and a GREEN HERON which I flushed up out of the
irrigation canal.

Best,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic