Connecticut & Blue-winged Warblers, etc. - Folly Beach, SC

Around midday I spent a few hours with Donna Forsythe
and Mimi Dias birding the old Coast Guard Station at
the north end of Folly Beach.  We had great Warbler
fallout - 14 species in around 3.5 hours.  Highlights
were single Connecticut, Blue-winged, Chestnut-sided
and Black-throated Green Warblers.  We had multiple
individuals of both Ovenbirds and Worm-eating
Warblers.  Red-eyed Vireos and American Redstarts were
the trash birds of the day.  It was like the good old
days at the north end of Folly.

My theory is that yesterday's rain held a lot of birds
on the north side of Charleston harbor.  Then the lack
of rain this morning had birds crossing the harbor
from Patriot's Point (Mt. Pleasant) or Fort Moultrie
(Sullivan's Island) after they fed early.  Then the
drizzle that started around 12:30pm helped produce the
fallout we encountered on the south side of the
harbor.

Notable birds:

Wood Stork - 2 (on the drive in)
Black Skimmer - 12
Terns - Gull-billed, Sandwich, Forster's, Caspian,
Royal.
Red Knot - 10
Red-eyed Vireo - couple of dozen
White-eyed Vireo - 2
N. Parula - 2
BLUE-WINGED WARBLER - 1
Yellow Warbler - 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler - 1
Black-throated Blue Warbler - 2
Black-throated Green Warbler - 1
Prairie Warbler - 15+
Worm-eating Warbler - 4 (maybe 3 + a very mobile one)
Prothonotary Warbler - 2
Black-and-white Warbler - 8 (plus or minus)
Am. Redstart - 2 dozen (plus or minus)
Ovenbirds - 6 or 7
CONNECTICUT WARBLER - 1
Common Yellowthroat - 2