Northern Banks birds

Hi folks,
Stuck in Southern Shores, NC today, forced to bird
locally, Joan and I found 14 species of warblers,
plenty of Baltimore Orioles, an Empidonax Flycatcher,
a Philadelphia Vireo, a Common Nighthawk, plus a few
accipiters and Kestrels. Warblers included Magnolia,
Cape May, Blackburnian, Bay-breasted, Yellow-throated,
and Blackpoll.
Since we're still under curfew, we'll try it again
tommorrow - still haven't seen Mourning or Connecticut
this year!
Take care,
Jeff Lewis