Kerr Lake CBC, Falls Lake SBC

Just a quick query to see if anyone would be interested in participating in
a Kerr Lake CBC.  Date would probably be the last Saturday of the count
period, Jan 3rd, 2004.  Kerr Lake is north of Henderson, NC and Interstate
85, the dam is on the Virginia side.   Kerr is different from the other two
inland reservoirs Falls and Jordan, in that there is ALOT of private
waterfront land on the lake, but it is much larger and it would recieve more
Common Merganser, Goldenye, etc.

Also, I have always considered doing a spring bird count for the Falls Lake
circle.  My Wildathons there easily top 100 species, any potential counters
out there?  Probably the first Sat in May to precede Sunday's Chapel Hill
count.

Dabbling with a FALA CBC web site www.geocities.com/falarangerbb/falacbc, I
always need more volunteers for that on JAN 4th, 2004

Brian Bockhahn
Falls Lake State Park Ranger
Falls Lake CBC Compiler
BW Wells Association President