Waxwings back et.al.

Had a flock (20+) of C.Waxwings today on Bolin Ck. Greenway (behind Eliz.St.Apts). Redstarts still present as well. Also, a mob of Blue Jays pointed out a sleeping B.Owl for me with their inimitable ÒI found a Barred Owl, I found a %$#@!!! B. OwlÓ call ! At midweek Magnolia Ws. were also still coming thru. A few hundred C.Swifts still passing thru downtown Ch.Hill at midweek also, but confining themselves to a single chimney (Battle Hall, across st. from Post Office).
Returning from Raleigh today noticed both Little Ck. and New Hope Impdmts. on hwy 54 had finally been mowed for anyone who'd been avoiding those areas due to tall growth.

**Rob Gluck...... Chapel Hill...... thrush@hotmail.com

ÒÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ ÒIf you wish to make an apple pie truly from scratch, you must first invent the universe.Ó -- Carl Sagan ÒÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup