Columbia SC backyard warblers

The same migrants that took up temporary residence in my yard this spring
(Black-throated Blue Warbler, Black-and-white Warbler, and American
Redstart) are back this weekend.  In addition to their presence the past
couple days, a steady stream of interesting migrants have been seen:
Blackburnian Warbler, Chestnut-sided Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Cape May
Warbler, Parula Warbler, Yellow-throated Warbler, Black-throated Green
Warbler, Tennesse Warbler, and Magnolia Warbler.  There have been a couple
others I couldn't identify with certainty.

John Grego
Columbia, SC