Possible Bohemian Waxwing?

Hi folks,
Monday morning while birding the old Coast Guard
Station on Pea Island with Wayne Irvin, I heard a
trill that sounded like a Cedar Waxwing but was slower
and on a much lower pitch. I saw the bird in question,
it was indeed a waxwing, however I saw only a
fast-moving silhouette of the bird. The bird circled
around and then joined two other waxwings and flew
away. We had several other small flocks of Cedar
Waxwings before and after that one.
I mainly mention this so that Wings Over Water
participants will perhaps look closely at those
waxwings this week!
Also, does anyone know when Bohemians have been seen
in the east?
Thanks,
Jeff Lewis
Manteo, NC