RareBird Nursery October Daze

Hey folks - RareBird Nursery will be holding our annual October Daze on
the 18th and 19th from 10 AM until 5 PM. Visitors are welcome anytime
throughout the day.  This is a great chance to see the fall blooming
salvias in all their glory, as well as the swamp sunflowers and the late
asters. We are strategically located for those coming and going from WOW
and would love to have first-hand accounts of great vagrants! (The
Violet-ear and the Wheatear have to be somewhere!) Anyone wanting
directions can consult the website, www.rarebirdnursery.com, call (919)
853-2716 or email me at this address.

Sharon Funderburk
252 Collie Road