Re: black-throated blue

Hello all, Also had a real treat this AM when a female
and male black-throated blue where hunting bugs in the
bushes outside my window. She popped into the front
porch for a moment with real close up looks with no
binos needed. They are so cute! And fun to see so late
in migration. Below was a tiny N. Cricket Frog as well
with that bright green marking on its back! All on a
chilly fall morn.
Kate Finlayson
--- Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Got a great look at a male black-throated blue
> warbler today.
>
> He was very cooperative while he browsed for bugs
> behind the nature
> museum at Cliffs of the Neuse State Park about 12:30
> this afternoon.
>
> Ric Carter
> Garner/Little Washington

=====