Fred Stutzman is part of a four person panel discussion at the BlauExchange along with Miia Akkinen, Paul K. Lawton, and Sarita Yardi.
Topics for the Spring 2007 Roundtable
1. Personal experiences in graduate school
2. Origins of studying interests
3. Influential people for graduate work
4. Most memorable conference experience(s)
5. Biggest challenges and rewards in graduate school
6. Teaching elementary and high school students about the Web
7. Politicians doing smart things on the Web
8. Brainstorming a “web use” seminar for politicians
9. The future for studying the social dynamics of technology
Alumni and other friends
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© 2017 The Real Paul Jones
Theme by Anders Noren — Up ↑