Fred Stutzman is part of a four person panel discussion at the BlauExchange along with Miia Akkinen, Paul K. Lawton, and Sarita Yardi.
Topics for the Spring 2007 Roundtable
1. Personal experiences in graduate school
2. Origins of studying interests
3. Influential people for graduate work
4. Most memorable conference experience(s)
5. Biggest challenges and rewards in graduate school
6. Teaching elementary and high school students about the Web
7. Politicians doing smart things on the Web
8. Brainstorming a “web use” seminar for politicians
9. The future for studying the social dynamics of technology
This entry was posted on Friday, July 27th, 2007 at 7:41 pm and is filed under Alumni and other friends. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
E-mail (will not be published)
Powered by WordPress, Mandigo theme by tom.
and Comments (RSS).