Oct 08 2006
- What is Net neutrality and why should we care about it?
- How has copyright law in the United States been subverted by commercial interests, and what should we (as a society, as a people) do about it?
- What do you feel is the future of online file sharing, i.e music,videos and books, and its role in our society?
On October 26th, Googlist Craig Silverstein will be speaking to a growing crowd (almost 400 tickets delivered so far) on:
- Making more information searchable, with a focus on google book search and google scholar
- Making information more useful, with a focus on ‘expert ranking’ schemes such as google co-op/google health.
- Making information more accessible, with a focus on mobile computing, ubiquitous computing, etc.