privacyguard.com

A place called privacyguard.com is advertising "unlimited access to your
credit, driving and medical records", special offer, 3 months for a buck.

I tried it out.  I am less than amazed.  You fill out the usual registration
form, and you get a message saying "your forms to reqest ... will arrive in
the mail in 2-3 weeks".  Everybody else gets online access to my records,
but me, I need one boxtop, two labels, three bottlebottoms and one thin
dime.

I hope a service that does what they purport to do comes along soon, but it
will probably take a lawsuit or two to loosen things up.

pb