Is Valenti an unelected Cyberspace Prosecutor?

http://www.thestandard.com/article/display/0,1151,10885,00.html

Larry Lessig writes: Jack Valenti, the Motion Picture Association of
America's lobbyist to the stars, is quickly becoming the Internet's
Kenneth Starr. High from victory in jailing a 16-year-old Norwegian for
offering a way to run DVD movies on Linux, Valenti has been singing
victory again in the recent battle over iCraveTV.com, a company of
"cyberthieves" that was rebroadcasting television programs over the Net.
 [more]

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071