Re: Net shatters not-so-sacred gender myths

i guess what joe jackson sang about "pretty boys" is also true for pretty
girls:

Pretty boys - on my TV screen
Teeth so white and hair so clean
Pretty boys - sing and play guitars
Pretty boys get to be big stars

seriously kim p of marimba was i think taken advantage of by her own pr
folks to substitute for the fact that marimba's product is to difficult to
explain to investors and the fact that arthur van hoff may be very
articulate in dutch, but in english he sounds like me trying to speak
dutch.

the zdnet article's occassion carries with it a double edged sword as
well. how much of the article focuses on the fall of the matel ceo? much
more i think that is called for. for one thing, (now former) her company
isn't exactly hi-tech.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071