Re: "European technology isn't worth stealing"

> Those Europeans are a bunch of stay-at-homers anyway; the real creatives
> left and came to the US. Of course, our ancestors were encouraged by
> famine, religious persecution, economic hardships, and various European
> intolerances...
Oi! Watch it.
;-) Dan

And while I agree that some of the technology is behind, they have
integrated what technology they have much better than we have. Most simple
example? How about movie tickets with VISA cards, either bought there or
reserved through computer systems before arriving (This has been a bit of a
bitching point I've had with US theatres...).