NC starts "geek" profiling; t-shirts for turning in depressives

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_bresnahan/20000327_xex_spying_101.shtml

A program that encourages and rewards students (with t-shirts, hats and
cash) for turning in their peers who might meet a behavior profile
developed by the Pinkerton Detective Agency (famous for their historic
violence against workers during the past century) will be initiated in NC
and paid for by state funds. An 800 number and a web site will help
promote W.A.V.E says NC Governor Jim Hunt.

(inls310-74 members please refer to Orwell.)

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071