Tripwire presentation

All,

No real reading assigned for this presentation. Aren't you guys so glad?

However, in the event that you want to check out this particular product
before I tell you a bit about it, please go to:

http://www.tripwiresecurity.com

Please be aware that I am not going to just focus on the actual product
b/c what it does is relatively simple. Far more important I think is why
we need to use either Tripwire or some other kind of integrity management
tool, especially in this era of booming e-commerce, even if your site or
your box is not an e-commerce site.

Got it that? Well, don't worry. It will all become clear tomorrow.

Robyn

"Reality is the leading cause of stress
among those who are in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner