Re: take the cluetrain

For sure there is at least some contradiction in the theses.  But before anyone
(including myself) addresses this issue, let us recognize the fact that making 95
theses of any sort will inevitably bring forth some form of hypocrisy--I don't
think it can be avoided unless one is writing 95 mathematical equations.
Somewhere in there is bound to be some contradiction.

I think that 95 theses was way too much for this manifesto--it could have been
done more concisely in 10 statements, at least that's what I think.

Harry