Re: take the cluetrain

I did see some contradictions, and I think they probably meant for that
to be the case.  That along with their "people of the earth" thing gave
me the feeling they are trying to achieve a sort of "mystical"
appearance, magical kind of and not entirely cohesive (cult-like?).  Of
course I haven't seen the book, so I can't say for sure.  This rambling
(mine) may not have made sense, but I'm just trying to describe the
general "feeling" I got from their webpage.  Also, that graphic--how
weird!  The whole thing just struck me as bizarre.

Lisa Potter
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC  27599