Salon's techie headlines for 4/10

Somehow I'm on the news-before-its-news list at Salon. The benefit to you
guys is that you can see the headlines (altho not the articles til late
evening on 4/9 in this case) before the rest of the planet. The articles
here relate to our discusions so far. Bill Joy's dystopic future vision to
be analysised and the Bill advert that Lisa posted about gets the
treatment. (I must watch TV so's I can see this one)
Keeping with our MP3 topic, I will start out Monday on a panel about MP3
in Boulder. I'll see if I can post the results (from my completely
unbiases viewpoint of course ;->).
Enjoy