Tomorrow's flash presentation...

Fellow Countrymen (and Women),

Here is a link to the small web page I put up for tomorrow's Flash presentation:

http://www.ils.unc.edu/~ahlah/flashpresentation.html

Feel free to check it out but by no means do you need to look at it in order to grasp the presentation.  In fact, unless you have no idea what Flash is, you probably do not need to check it out.  I'll go over the whole thing tomorrow.

Please think about how you would like us to discuss it, though.  I plan on doing a little bit of discussion followed by a little bit of demonstrating.  If you would rather I lean a little bit more in one direction than another, just let me know because there is plenty to go over.

Harry