Microsoft's Hubris Sets Stage For Epic Drama

This is an outrageous article (for Forbes) that lays bare the fundamental
premise of the DOJ's crusade against Microsoft: the government must be
obeyed and respected.  Or else.

"Gary Reback, the Palo Alto, Calif., attorney who has fought Microsoft in
the past, thinks that what we're seeing 'is a very powerful social drama
about the role of government and the role of business. And the government is
saying we need to respect it, and if we don't there will be very severe
consequences.'"

http://www.forbes.com/tool/html/00/may/0501/mu3.htm

James