Re: Napster may block hundreds of thousands of fans

Part of an article from zdnet:

Ulrich admitted he'd never been on a Web site, "I can barely get onto AOL."

Obviously Metallica is a group of ignoramouses.  Seriously, how can they
defend their position if they know so little about the web?  It's just more
evidence for my argument that the record companies are telling Metallica
what to say.  Metallica are ignorant puppets, and the "Master of Puppets"
(1986 album title) is the record companies.