hmmm...

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,36166-2,00.html

"To date, I haven't seen a single report in any medium which points out the most obvious point," wrote Seldolivaw Ssov in an email. "Maybe we should use some other mail client less prone to the kind of security holes that cost us several million dollars every time a script kiddie flexes his muscles!

"The point is that the ROOT cause of these mass virus proliferations is a pathetically insecure email client foisted upon the public by a certain evil monopoly whose name I need not mention."

Of course, she goes on to mention the company, and even includes more willing accomplices in this latest attack.

"I don't know how much Microsoft is paying the media to refrain from pointing this out, but it must be one heck of a lot."