The Authors@Google program welcomed Daniel Solove to Google’s New York office to discuss his book, “The Future of Reputation: Gossip, Rumor and Privacy on the …
attention berners-lee boyd Brainz! cerf Christensen cyberculture dunbar Futures google Gossip harvard identity Innovation isolation kelly lessig maes manjoo Mayer-Schönberger mistry mit myspace Network Literacies noe o'reilly participation Privacy Reputation rheingold saxe sixthsense small social networking Social Networks sociology solove ted teens truthiness web wellman Wesch YouTube zittrain
- Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Tim Berners-Lee: The year open data went worldwide
- State of the Internet 09-10
- UNC CHAT – Collaborations: Humanities, Arts and Technology
- Disruptive Innovation – Clayton Christensen
- admin on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Emily on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Geoff on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- prlauren on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- atallison on Why Do You Do What You Do?