AtGoogleTalks July 07, 2008 Harvard’s Berkman Center, Google, and the Family Online Safety Institute hosted this discussion featuring Professor Jonathan Zittrain previewing his forthcoming book “The Future …
attention berners-lee boyd Brainz! cerf Christensen cyberculture dunbar Futures google Gossip harvard identity Innovation isolation kelly lessig maes manjoo Mayer-Schönberger mistry mit myspace Network Literacies noe o'reilly participation Privacy Reputation rheingold saxe sixthsense small social networking Social Networks sociology solove ted teens truthiness web wellman Wesch YouTube zittrain
- Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Tim Berners-Lee: The year open data went worldwide
- State of the Internet 09-10
- UNC CHAT – Collaborations: Humanities, Arts and Technology
- Disruptive Innovation – Clayton Christensen
- admin on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Emily on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- Geoff on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- prlauren on Why Do You Do What You Do?
- atallison on Why Do You Do What You Do?