Subject: [SWIPL] SWI prolog To PostgerSQL interface

From: Hákun Skardhamar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:20:35 +0100

Hi,

There seems to be some problem finding SwiPrologToPostgreSql on Twiki.org
the URL is: http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/SwiPrologToPostgreSql

The original message:
About a year ago I was looking for an interface between SWI and PostgreSQL,
however I couldn't find anything. I looked at some other Prolog-DBMS
interfaces, but they where not quite what I was looking for. So I ended up
creating my own interface. It turned up being rather good with some
interesting features, if I may say so.

I hope it can be useful for someone.

I would very much like someone to try it out, and give some respond/critics.

It has been developed on 
    RedHat linux     7
    SWI prolog     4.0.2
    PostgreSQL    7.0.2

The package can be downloaded from Twiki SwiPrologToPostgreSql

Best Regards

Hakun