Subject: Re: PROLOG INTERNAL ERROR

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:14:11 +0100

> I've the following problem with SWI V 3.2.9 compiled with on sun solaris
> 2.51:
> 
> After a several retract/assert operations I get the following message
> 
> [PROLOG INTERNAL ERROR:
>         Mismatch in down phase: dest = 0xed40000c, gBase = 0xed400000
>  
> [While in 2-th garbage collection; skipping stacktrace]

I'm sorry, but I don't fix problems in old releases.  Please try 3.3.3.
Some posibly related problems have been fixed. If the problem persists,
I can only do something for you if you provide me with a complete
program to reproduce it. Provided reproduction succeeds it is generally
fixed quickly.  Small programs are nice, but as long as they fit in my
machine big ones will do to. Please do reduce the amount of user
interaction as far as possible though.

	Regards --- Jan