Subject: Re: very important

From: "Timothy Menzies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:01:54 -0400

mr. fox, perhaps you could resolve some religious issues within the logic
proramming community:

** does  god uses pure prolog or do pragmatic restrictions in her universe
force her into the sins of cuts, asserts,  and retracts?

** and what about  the occur check?

oh,and while i have your attention,  how does she handle the undecidable
problems?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Albert Fox" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2000 1:01 PM
Subject: very important

> How to Begin A Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ
>
>
> 1. God Loves You
> God loves everyone and He desires us to have eternal life. John 3:16 says,
> "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever
believes
> in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (NIV) And John 10:10 says,
> "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come
> that they may have life, and have it to the full." (NIV)
>

___________________________________________________________________
[email-masked]; http://www.tim.menzies.com     PH  +1-304-367-8447
NASA, 100 University Dr,Fairmont WV, 26554,USA  FAX +1-304-367-8211

Sophisticated econometric modeling houses like Data Resources and Chase
Econometrics have successfully predicted 14 of the last 3 recessions.