Subject: C++ interface : frame.rewind() (possible Bug)

From: [email-masked] (Uwe Lesta)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:46:55 +0200

Hello to all of you, hello Jan

I have a problem with frame.rewind() when calling a complex prolog goal from C++.
The program crashes with 'Access Violation' in the first statment of discardFrame.

Call Stack:
    discardFrame(localFrame * 0x09a2879c) line 1364 + 6 bytes
    discardChoicesAfter(localFrame * 0x09a28158) line 1414 + 9 bytes
    PL_next_solution(unsigned long 52) line 2509 + 9 bytes
    0012fc90()

On some goals it works fine.
I olso had rebuild an older project where frame.rewind() works. (think it was with
version 3.3.4)
After the rebuild with version 3.3.7 the program crashes as above.

Any hints are welcome.

-- 

Regards

Uwe
[email-masked]